• Suitable for beginners & also for those who have some basic sourdough knowledge.
• Take back a mature and vigorous sourdough starter to kick start your baking journey.
• Learn everything about Sourdough Starter – creation, maintenance, preservation.
• Techniques and methods that will help you create beautiful breads even as a beginner. Work with dough for your artisan loaf "End to End" independently.
• Different set-ups of baking Sourdough, understand what to expect when you bake at home.
• Enjoy freshly baked long fermented Sourdough during snack/tea break. (Dough prepared by Chef one day ahead)
• Carry your shaped dough back home & bake it next day in your home oven.
• Learn to judge fermentation progress by look & feel of dough, understand when it is ready for the next step in the process.
• Detailed course material. Recipes for Sourdough Artisan Loaf, Sandwich loaf and our most popular Focaccia.
• 1 hour live online session “How to create Sourdough Starter” comes free with your booking. Our chef conducts one weekday and one weekend session (3pm to 4pm) every month on the topic. You can choose a date after the in-person workshop.
• 4 weeks of post workshop support on Telegram Messenger group chat with opportunity to practice & improve your skills.
top of page
bottom of page